CONTINUOUS 5-AXIS MACHINING SOLUTION
VARIO 5-axis is the latest series of AVIA’s vertical machining centres, designed for complex 5-axis machining applications. Ability of continuous operation, without workpiece fixing changing, saves time. Simultaneously heavy duty design and rigidity ensures highly accurate and precise machining in terms of shape and surface. Very intuitive CNC control system (Heidenhain iTNC 530) and wide variety of spindles available (up to 24000 rpm), recognizes VARIO machine tools series to be the perfect choice for demanding Customers.
Ideal solution for 5–axis continuous machining thanks to:
- 450 mm diameter rotary-tilting table with 400 kg max. table load, for large workpieces,
- Direct drives of rotary (C) and tilting (A) axes, by torquemotors, for top dynamics,
- Precision Heidehain encoders +/- 5 arc. sec. built in C and A axes centres for highest accuracy
- Wide choice of spindles from 10 000 to 24 000 rpm, for different machining requirements,
- Acceleration in X/Y/Z axes – 0,5g,
- Rapid traverse 40 m/min, for maximum productivity,
- Program single block processing time – 0,5 ms, for CAM generated 5-axis programs.