FOR DEMANDING APPLICATIONS
VMC Series of Vertical Machining Centres are the most commonly used machine tools produced by AVIA. VMC machine tools are characterized by their great machining abilities, achieved with rigid construction and application of most modern CNC control systems. High level of automation and extraordinary dynamics of servo drives together with high positioning accuracy (+/- 0,005 mm on entire travel), are features which make VMC Series the most efficient while applied for batch production. Thanks to high maximum table load and large working area capacity VMC’s are often favored for very effective machining of moulds and dies, ensuring top-notch efficiency and reliability.
- Very rigid design thanks to mechanical components, exceeding required standards, from reliable suppliers,
- Large working area with heaviest allowable table load on the market,
- Wide choice of most popular CNC systems from Heidenhain iTNC530 HSCI, Siemens SINUMERIK 840D,
- Exceptionally rich standard execution with very useful equipment,
- Highly accurate and dynamic,
- Widest range of application in order to meet modern workshop requirements.